What is Holistic Psychotherapy?
Holistic psychotherapy in my practice:
- is a guided process of inner exploration, that helps strengthen emotional health, enhances
healing and personal transformation.
- provides a context for one's personal journey, cultivating deep listening and tapping into one's own inner wisdom, abundance & peace.
- is a practical way to live in the present and
understand the impact of the past while still
feeling fully alive today
- teaches patients valuable, practical strategies and life-enhancing techniques for managing stress, anxiety & frustration in the real world
- session structure can vary and consist of open-ended discussions, guided talks, or focused conversations on a specific problem.
- includes discussions on family dynamics,
relationships issues, recovery from trauma
& abuse, conscious communication, assertive
behaviors, challenges in the workplace and finding inner balance and peace
Integrating Western Psychotherapy with Eastern Wisdom and
Joan Stenzler, LCSW
To receive FREE articles and audio on improving your relationships, effective communication and mindful living, enter e-mail address